G5 Massager Australia
Henry Cuinier G5® MASSAGE SYSTEMS
Whether you own or manage a Spa, Massage service or Beauty Salon a G5® Massager will add a wide array of new body care and beauty/spa treatments to your services menu providing you with a competitive advantage. Traditionally the G5® Massagers have been available exclusively to the sports medicine & physical therapy market but now due to the addition of the "spa kit applicator attachments" the G5® Massagers are now being warmly embraced by beauty salons and spas worldwide as a truly valuable asset to their business.
For the past 45 years G5® medical devices, percussors and massage machines have been recognised as the most powerful, reliable and durable equipment in the world with reports from many naturopaths and chiropractors still using their 40+ year old units on a daily basis.
G5® Massage Therapy Systems are mechanical massagers that goes deeper than the therapist can and with the aide of the G5® Massager you are fully equipped to offer high demand cellulite reduction services that deliver dramatic results by increasing circulation, breaking down and softening fatty deposits and cellulite.
The G5® Massagers is the machine that is used to redistribute dermal fat tissue after liposuction surgery.
As well as body sculpting, the G5® Massagers is excellent for relieving sports related muscular aches and pains.
For the athlete a massage with the G5® Massagers delivers more power to help in
- Relieving muscle cramps
- Relaxing tight muscles
- Increasing flexibility
- Mobilising and flushing out lactic-acid build up
G5® Spa Package
When purchasing a G5® Massagers with Bel Viso Body Bar you get
- A full tutorial DVD allowing every member of your team the ability to perform G5® massage treatments
- 24/7 technical and educational support for the life of the machine
- A full 'SPA KIT' of attachments valued at $550
Different heads mimic different massage techniques
- Cellulite Reduction treatments
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Detoxification treatments
- Traditional/Relaxation Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Exfoliation treatments
BUT for amazing visible results and a great revenue boost to your salon the "CELLULITE ATTACK" treatment is absolutely outstanding!!
EMS Body Toning
Diathermy Heat Wraps
• 30 minute G5® Cellulite massage of the back of legs, buttock, front of legs and abdomen works immediately on softening and mobilising trapped fatty deposits therefore reducing the "orange peel" look, leaving the skin silky smooth and soft.
• 30 minute Bel Viso Body Bar EMS Body Toning to tone the muscles and increase oxygen to the tissue and cells in combination WITH
• 30 minute Bel Viso Body Bar Cellu-Melt Diathermy Heat Body Wraps to heat the cellulite and inducing it to move more efficiently into the blood stream for the bodies own natural elimination process.
We suggest a course of 1-2 session per week for approximately 6-12 weeks to achieve the best results and a maintenance of 1 session per month (or more depending on the clients lifestyle) to sustain the optimum appearance.
• Dilates Blood Vessels
• Improves circulation/relieves congestion
• Increases local blood and Lymph flow
• Increases number of red blood cells
• Hastens elimination of waste/toxins
• Stimulates sensory nerve ending
• Promotes relaxation and better sleep
• Relaxes contracted, tense muscles
• Aids exfoliation process
• Improves circulation/nutrition to Joints
Benefits and Effects on Body Fat
• Improves circulation to eliminate Cellulite
• Firms body contours
• Reduces long established deposit and subcutaneous fat
• Reduces fat deposits connected to poor circulation
• Evenly disperses subcutaneous fluids and fats
Benefits and Effects on Muscle Tissue
• Relieves fatigue in muscle tissue by removing accumulation of Lactic Acid
• Helps muscle tissue function at maximum efficiency
• Helps relax tense muscles
• Helps keep muscles in good tone
• Relaxes muscles spasm and relieve tension
• Accelerate healing
• Increases blood supply and nutrition to muscles without adding Lactic Acid
• Helps overcome fatigue due to strenuous exercise
• Helps prevent muscular Atrophy
Benefits and Effects on Skin
• Improve skin texture
• Enhances removal of waste products
• Increases secretion of natural oil
• Exfoliation creates soft supple skin
• Increases skin elasticity
• Smooths skin post Liposuction
1. Free Technical Manual & DVD supplied with each machine.
2. Free Private Training via Skype.
3. Private Training for Unlimited Staff at Your Premises. Price on Application. Please Contact Us for more information.